Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If This Is Growing Up I Want To Go Back To Stolen Airline Bottles of Grand Mariner And 7am Summer Practice

I have forgotten my roots. I have forgotten my past and lost myself in a haze of bullshit and bitch drinks. I got complacent, I got lazy and I lost that hunger, that fire.

Tonight I found myself again. I remember running all day and taking straight shots all fucking night. No beer, no shitty mixed drinks. Crown Royal, 99 Apples, Smirnoff Trip. Distilled, Bacardi Silver and Cap Morgan to the face; straight. I have grown fat and lazy of a steady job and an unlimited supply of booze. I've lost my skill at drinking games and my ability to drink handles of cheap vodka 1.5oz at a time. I'd probably throw my brains up if I tried to beer bong 8 shots of Vlady right now, and I'm only about 5 drinks in.

Whiskey Sours, Gine & Tonic's, Cuba Libre's and James Madison's (Pepsi and Vodka) are done as of tonight. I'm heading back to chasing hard liquor with water or Gatorade. Keeps you hydrated.
I'ma run a sub 12 2-mile.
I am going to carpe the fucking hell out of every diem. Orders came down last Friday ladies and gents. Iraq, 12 months, leave November. And they don't let you drink or run in War Zones anymore.

Might as well see how high I can get my BAC and how low I can get my 2 mile time before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment