Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Are Such Stuff

I had an awesome dream last night. I had forgotten about it until just now, and I don't know what made me remember but I'm glad that I did.

I was somewhere kinda strange with my unit, not particularly hostile, but we did have our weapons. It was an urban setting with wide streets and green grass. The central thing was a park/zoo in the middle with a wrought iron fence around it and some classy brick buildings. We were set up on two corners just watching cars and people go by when I had to go down to one of the other corners. So I headed down to the street to do whatever and when I got to the next corner the soldiers there were British Army. They had their weapons too but no gear and were just chillian. They had their berets tucked into those shoulder strap things other military's uniforms have.
Anywho, I'm walking by and I look over and see that standing with them is a friend of mine. And she's in uniform. And it just so happens I haven't seen this friend in a while so I go over and say something and she looks up and sees me.
We hugged and started talking and shit was cool.

I don't know what that dream means, and I know I did a piss poor job of describing it. But I do know it was one of the nicest dreams I have had in a long time and I had to write it down before I forgot about it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment