Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Could While Away The Hours

It has been six months since the last time I rested my head in Virginia and I must say June can not come soon enough.
And as the last time I returned home there will be so much to do and so little time to do it.
I have Liz's wedding and spending time with all of my extended family, VI and CH and DC and Evan's Porch and DRod's Going Away Party and all manner of other Northern VA things.
However this time I think I can contain my eagerness to return better than before. Its not that I don't miss home as much, or that I like El Paso any better than before, (I can barely stand it these days) I just think that I am learning how to move on and live my life one day at a time.
That being said: Get Fucking Ready, because when I get back its Game On

1 comment:

  1. I read this one. I know, I haven't in a long time but I felt i should because i care about you. Man, I need a rest too.

    ReplyDelete