Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dust To Dust

Today they kill the DC Sniper. I don't recall his name, John Allan Mohamed I think. Isn't really worth the effort to look it up in my opinion. My feelings toward him mirror my feelings toward Cho and that Major: Fuck 'em.
I don't like to deal with absolutes and as far as I am concerned the world is made up of many, many different shades of gray. But some things are simply and truly right while others are absolutely wrong. Killing unarmed civilians is mostly wrong. Killing children is always wrong. Rape is always wrong. Raping children is more wrong than anything. Genocide is the apex of wrong.

When people do things that a vast majority of the population throughout human existence have deemed to be wrong, they are no longer people. They fall short of being something that we can or should identify with. They become animals and should be put down like animals. Not with cruelty or the intention of pain in mind, but with a manner of cold determination and finality.

Killing those kinds of people has not to serve any second-tier purpose such as vengeance, retribution or waring. It is merely the appropriate action to take when a person decides to cross a line that should not be crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment