Monday, September 13, 2010

It Doesn't Matter Where You Been, As Long As It Was Deep

I honestly think Sid is wrong about things this time. Granted I thought Sid was wrong about it last time, when he was actually pretty much spot on. But (and no disrespect to my dearest Sidney) I feel safe in knowing Sid being correct about this type of shit is an abberation. Simply stated; there is no way he's right twice in a row.
I suppose however this is my fault in the end anyway. Linds seems to think so. How the hell am I supposed to know? Or is that just a bullshitting lie. Do I really know but just ignore the signposts? I also prefir Lind's alternate take; the gods hate me.
But here I am again, thrusting blame away from myself with both hands. At least I'm sober today...
Anyway what am I whinning about? I had a great weekend and I go home for a whole month on Friday. That's more time off than I have had since ever. Suck it up and move on, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment