Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Bad Times Wouldn't Be As Bad, But The Good Times Wouldn't Be As Good

I remember this one time in English 11 Honnors after some quiz I was listening to Spanish Caravan by The Doors while sitting on the couch that was against the back wall. AM sat next to me and I gave her an earphone.
That's it. That's all there really is to that story. I just wish all my memories were as simple as that. I wish I didn't need whippetts or vodka or glue to get by some days.
The strange thing is when solutions offer themselves, when I'm given the opportunity to make myself normal I let them pass by. Or I fight them tooth and nail.

I guess it boils down to the fact that if I was normal, I wouldn't be me. And as much as I hate myself sometimes, other times I look at myself and I'm thrilled to be who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment