Friday, November 19, 2010

At Least France Knows They're Bitches

Not to toot my own horn here, but I'm pretty awesome.

As you read this I'm 6 deep in Four Loko's. I've puked twice and my ight hand is swolen. I'm typing bad and my mind has entered another plane. But I'm proving a point toninight. Point is you can't tell us what to do. You can't hold back awesomness and you can't shackle the selfdestructive nature of humantiy.

Fuck you FDA. Fuck you long and fuck you hard.

I don't believe you know what's best for me. How the fuck could you? You think a good life is long and healthy. You want me to work produce until I'm 60 and die when I'm 70. I want to consume and burn a hole in your charts for as long as I can. I want to kill and maim and destroy profit margins. I want blood and rock & roll.

I fought and bled for your stupid asses , and you repay with me banning Four Loko?
Home of the Free indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment