Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I Am Thinking About

Its cold. Its not supposed to be cold in El Paso.

Wish I hadn't fucked up college.

Part of me would love a war with North Korea, part of me would hate it.
Rationale: It would give me something to do and they got it coming and maybe this country would remember how to work together if we had a real full-on go-for-broke war. But its really cold and they might glass the South and when I say cold I'm talking like fucking cold.

I despise Christmas music.

If drinking High Life on my lunch break is wrong then I don't want to be right.

I should be running more. And yoga. I think maybe I should do yoga.

New prospect on the horizon?

Happy 22nd Birthday Sid. Wish I could be there for that party.

16 & Preggars is on tonight. SCORE!

I am waking up early tomorrow and going for a fucking run in the fucking freezing cold. No bitching out this time.

Dorothy seriously knows everyone, and who they're fucking.

What do you call your brother-in-law's sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment