Monday, November 8, 2010

At Least No One Is Trying To Kill Me

Well I screwed the pooch on this one. Guess who sent in their Mason application for FALL 2011 instead of SPRING 2011.

Fuck. My. Life.

Looks like I just put all of my getting-out-of-the-Army-early eggs into the VCU-basket. It could be worse, I mean I wouldn't mind in the least going to VCU. I just wish I wasn't so fucking stupid.

And while I'm on the subject, fuck college admissions. There are very few things in this world that can make me feel like I'm 17 again, but damned if waiting for an acceptance or rejection letter from some smug application processor isn't one of them.

4-6 Weeks to process all my shit. Goody for you taking your damn sweet time VCU. 4-6 weeks from the 1st of this month is DECEMBER. I NEED TO KNOW PRETTY DAMN FUCKING SOON TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IN JANUARY. Which in and of itself is nowhere near a done deal. I need a god damn Two Star's signature for that shit.

I got stress coming from all sides right now and I just decided to make my first attempt at quitting smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment