Monday, November 29, 2010

There Goes All My Eggs.

I was informed via letter yesterday that VCU will not being admitting me for the Spring 2011 Semester. While they are thrilled by my interest I can go fuck myself.

Is this a bummer? Yes it is.
Does this mean I'll be in El Paso until May? Yes it does.
Am I somewhat worried about my prospects for college in the Fall of 2011? Yes I am.

However I'm proud to say I did not let that sour news, nor its possible future implications spoil my time in NoVA. I can say with confidence I fucking raged and it was glorious. The simple fact that VI breakfast, sketch karaoke with lesbians and spending time with people that you truly love and that truly love you cures pretty much all ills.
And I found out someone wrote a poem about me that was published, in spite of the fact my sweaty feet were a somewhat prominent factor.

I guess I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment