Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Bless The Rains Down In Africa...

If I had a nickel for every song I should have but don't... well I wouldn't be rich, but I'd be able to buy that fucking Pepsi. I'm drunk btw, and I am thinking aboubt Toto, so there. And since I am drinking alone my mind wander's to the past; "Ohio Is For Lovers" I could have totally fucked her to that song. But I didn't. "No Handlebars" I remeber when I heard that song; what a fucking random night. Talleyville, DE... I should have told you how I felt back in '04, but I was too chickenshit. That's right, I am not afraid to catch a 7.62mm round or some shrapnel from Mr. I-Hate-America in Afganistan in the neck, but I am to scared to say "I still love you"... Why? Maybe because the Taliban has never broke my heart and soul. All he has done is kill my body, and who gives a fuck about that?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment